1) TARGET AMMUNITION ONLY ! We recommend you use new, factory ammo that is in excellent condition which is designed for the appropriate gauge.
2) Little Skeeters™ should only be used in modern proofed steel barrels.
3) These tubes were made to fit all guns, some guns have extreme tolerances
(i.e. oversized- chambers) which may cause damage or distortion to the tubes. This may happen when chamber size exceeds certain dimensions. These tubes have been field tested extensively, but occasionally the tube may resist removal or the cartridge may resist removal from the tube. Please contact us in the event of an unusual reaction
4) Always use high quality eye and ear protection.
5) Do not use while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Get advice from your doctor if you are taking any medication to be sure you are fit to handle a gun safely.
6) Do not use steel shot.
7) To be used in guns with 2-3/4″ chambers or greater.
8) Be sure to use the appropriate size tube designed for that specific gauge gun.
7) Check barrels for any obstruction before each use.
8) Keep tubes clean.
9) Prevent denting, crushing or any distortion and DO NOT ALTER.
10) May not eject in some autos.
11) Lesser gauges may not reset inertia triggers.
12) Ideal for O/U, side by sides, single barrel break guns, pump guns, and single shot in autos.
13) Be sure that choke tubes are in securely.
14) Always handle your gun as if it was loaded.
15) Always make sure your gun is unloaded before cleaning, storing, traveling or handing it to another person.
16) Shotgun slugs may not be used
17) Target loads only: No shot larger than 7-1/2 and Maximum load found in factory specs for skeet & trap loads. High quality factory ammo.
18) Little Skeeters, LLC or any person connected with this enterprise shall not be responsible for injury, death or damage to property from either intentional or accidental use of Little Skeeters™ or from their use when used for purposes or subjected to treatment for which it was not designed or intended.
19) All of the above apply to the original owner or subsequent owner or owners or anyone borrowing or using the tubes under any circumstances whatsoever.
20) To be used with 2-3/4″ shells (20, 28 & 12) and 3″ 410 shells TARGET LOADS ONLY !!!